1. PRO.Lighting low voltage track lighting has been assessed in terms of electrical safety. The assessment includes electric shock hazards, flammability, heat-related hazards, and radiation hazards. Its components are flame retardant and high-temperature resistant
2. The product is affordable and has a broad market prospect. It has excellent adaptability, allowing fast and flexible installation
3. This product has excellent overload resistance performance. Due to thermal inertia, the overload protection elements embedded in the product can prohibit the short circuit damage. It can be designed to be dimmable, which allows its level of brightness to be adjusted easily
4. This product features good water repellency. Its fabric is of compact textile structures and is treated with hydrophobic chemicals. Philips electronic driver ensures its zero maintenance
5. The product is immune to any electrical problems. Its live components, conductors, and terminals are well-designed, acting roles in preventing. The quality lens helps better light distribution
1. Adopting advanced and innovative technologies to produce low voltage track lighting is a primary focus for PRO.Lighting today.
2. We must follow the concept of halogen track lighting and stick to the insurmountable red line that puts customers in the first place. Get info!